The safety and comfort of our guests and staff is the priority of our service.
We monitor round-the-clock that the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and the World Health Organization report the spreading of a new type of coronavirus (COVID-19) and are implicitly following the recommendations of these organizations and local health authorities.
We sincerely sympathize with everyone affected by this disaster and we have the greatest respect for the doctors, local communities and governments who are drawn into the fight against the spreading of coronavirus directly.
This is no time to travel, but if you need to come to Moscow or spend time in complete seclusion, come to us.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, President Hotel is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
We are implementing the following policies:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by April 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and April 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organiser or the hotel. For group organiser questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
* Important Information:
Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to individual property rate rules for details.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our hotel around the world are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotel's health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Real Time Information: Our team are on standby 24/7 to support the hotel and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotel use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
• Guest Rooms: Hotel use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
• Public Spaces: Hotel have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
• Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotel are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Rospotrebnadzor or your local health authority.