We have developed the ability to purchase hotel certificates. >
We have developed the ability to purchase hotel certificates.
Certificate of residence with a face value of 10,000 rubles - 7,500 rubles
Certificate of residence with a face value of 20,000 rubles - 15,000 rubles
Certificate Terms of Service:
- Booking by certificate must be made through the website, phone or email no later than one day before arrival and confirmed through the booking department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- When booking a room, the guest must provide the certificate number.
- Certificate can be used only if rooms are available.
- The certificate is valid for stays until December 28, 2020.
- Booking with a certificate is possible no earlier than 48 hours after its purchase.
- The certificate is valid for all room categories available on the hotel’s website at the time of booking.
- The certificate is non-refundable and cannot be returned, exchanged or restored.
- The certificate is valid for Best Available Rate only.
- The certificate can be used only once, regardless of its denomination.
- If the cost of services is less than the nominal value of the certificate, the balance will not be refunded. If the cost is higher than the nominal value of the certificate, you need to pay up to the total cost of the service.
- When booking a room through the hotel’s website, write in the comment on the reservation: “Please take into account the valid certificate No.
” when checking in.
- To use the certificate, present it to the administrator at check-in.